Tim Rowe, IBM i Business Architect for Application Development and Systems Management, has written an overview of the new IBM i release 7.2
There is a wealth of new capabilities available with the IBM i 7.2 release. In this article, you will learn about some of the database, security, manageability, and mobile device integration enhancements that keep your IBM i solutions well-positioned for today and into the future.
In it he covers:
- Information into insights - DB2 for i.
- Solutions for a modern mobile world - mobile and web.
- Resiliency with downtime – HyperSwap support in IBM PowerHA.
- Security without compromise – includes new system value for password rules.
- Strong integrated value – too much to mention here.
You will find his article here: IBM i 7.2 – The great beyond.